"Beware, puny human! I have now announced my Great Fierceness via the Deeply Scary Puffed-Fur Technique - and now - now tremble in fear for the Equally Terrifying Sideways-Dance Exit!"
The Sideways Dance always kills me. And I never do like to laugh because cats are obviously putting SO much effort into the entire Moment of Fierceness floor show.
*totally counting months until I can have a cat again*

The Sideways Dance always kills me. And I never do like to laugh because cats are obviously putting SO much effort into the entire Moment of Fierceness Floor Show.

*totally counting months until I can have a cat again*

(Source: 4gifs)

[Confession: I posted this on my Tumblr back in Sept. and am posting this purely as an excuse so that I can look at it again. It's a Saturday thing. Also I need to stop going back to look at the badger Nope gif which has mesmerized me, and I'm hoping this will do the trick. Damn you internet, with your humourous gifts...]