Wait, What?! Another Cash in on 50 Shades

Fifty Shades Trilogy Literary Companion - Charlotte Brontë, Emily Brontë, John Cleland, Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, Leprince de Beaumont,  Jeanne-Marie, Dumas fils,  Alexandre, Jane Austen

Just when you think you've seen everything - and I'm sure there will continue to be more of this kind of thing, even as I write this - check out this new  (Nov 10, 2013) sales pitch:

Fifty Shades Trilogy Literary Companion: 14 Complete Romance Classics (including Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights)

Thomas Hardy (Author), Charlotte Bronte(Author), Emily Bronte (Author), Jane Austen (Author), John Cleland (Author), Leopold von Sacher-Masoch (Author), D.H. Lawrence (Author), Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont (Author), Alexandre Dumas fils (Author), Maplewood Books(Author)

If you haven't seen this before - most of us have I suppose - this is standard repackaging of etexts you can get free multiple places online. Happily the authors are linked so perhaps some readers might find out they have other options. Though I'm wondering how many people will actually cough up $1.99 US to buy this. I hope not many. Takeaway from this? Avoid anything published by Maplewood Books; everything they sell is offered free elsewhere.

Contents of this ebook, roughly:

"Ana's Favorites:" (entire ebooks)
Tess of the D'Urbervilles
The Mayor of Casterbridge
Jude the Obscure
Jane Eyre
Wuthering Heights
Pride and Prejudice
The Lady of the Camillias
"Beauty and the Beast" - de Beaumont

"6 texts of Classic Erotica"
Memoirs of Fanny HIll - Cleland
Venus in Furs - Sacher-Masoch
The Romance of Lust - Anon
My Secret Life - Anon
The Rainbow - Lawrence
Women in Love  - Lawrence

And multiple other lists including movies, wine, an essay on fanfic and resources for BDSM lifestyle.