Random Amazon Ebook Sale Alert!

Georgette Heyer - Jennifer Kloester I Capture the Castle - Dodie Smith The Talisman Ring - Georgette Heyer

I have a feeling there are a LOT of sales today, but these are the only ones I was alerted to so far. I've yet to go digging since I'm somewhat fearful I'll get sucked into more sales, but here's what I was alerted to:

Georgette Heyer by Jennifer Kloester

Talisman Ring by Georgette Heyer

Amazon US price: $1.99

Since one of Heyer's ebooks is on sale I'd go check the rest of them out as well if you're interested in her. LATER: I took a look and it looks like almost all the Heyer is 1.99 at the moment. Which is precisely what happened the last time I bought Heyer and why I still have so many I haven't read yet! But hey, 1.99...

I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith

Amazon US price: $1.99

Now I'm off to check out Grimlock's alert on free Batman comics, and I sense I will soon be doing a gleeful dance!

AGAIN LATER: SO much on sale for 1.99, I am in SUCH trouble.

Here's Dear Author's links on the sales, with links to more than Amazon. If you want to giggle at where I'm weak just check out my shelf Via Kindle Sale and the recent sales are what I couldn't resist.

AGAIN AGAIN LATER: It continues to amaze me how, when there are sales, it's so rarely on history, biography and/or nonfiction. Which is both weird and annoying. Not to mention Amazon should realize I'm big on those genres yet it rarely recommends them, and instead gloms onto romance and mystery which I buy, but less of. Also an annoyance, because I download a lot of free classic lit the recommendations continue to try and sell me books I know are in public domain and that Amazon offers for free - so why I'd buy the .99 cent version is beyond me. I was about to say I shouldn't be in much trouble at all from the sale, but I've yet to check out the comic books...