BBC Radio 4: Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman

Darnit, I managed to miss the first episode. When Radio 4 posts its dramas they're only online for a period of days, so if you miss a bit, it's gone. A lot was going on at Christmas, so even though I had the episode marked on my laptop - I forgot anyway. This is one of many Gaiman books I hope to get around to - it's waiting for me on my ereader even now.

Anyway if you're like me, you can hop in on episode two - it's only up for the next 3 hours though:

Neverwhere: Episode 2, Earl's Court

They are good about giving you a short blurb on "the story so far" though. And the cast is really great:

"A six part adaption of Neil Gaiman's novel adapted by Dirk Maggs, sees James McAvoy as Richard lead a stellar cast which includes Natalie Dormer, David Harewood, Sophie Okonedo, Benedict Cumberbatch, Christopher Lee, Anthony Head, David Schofield, Bernard Cribbins, Romola Garai, George Harris, Andrew Sachs, Lucy Cohu, Johnny Vegas, Paul Chequer, Don Gilet and Abdul Salis."

Here's the next spot to jump in if you miss Earl's Court (you have only 24 hrs to catch it):

Neverwhere: Episode 3, The Angel of Islington.