Still Catching Up Because...

I was planning on spending some time reading blogs here, but then I fell into the BBA Whisperer thread Asshat Updates, and I'd last been able to read was when it'd hit page 40 - and now there're 51 pages and yeek, this is such a soap opera. ...But of course I'm reading it, because it's a drama in which I've already - well, not met exactly - I'm acquainted with all the characters. My excuse (and no, it's not working, I'm not fooling myself) is that otherwise I'd have to cull through the 300+ emails my computer's downloading, or work on culling the 200+ podcasts also downloading (I subscribe to waaay too many), or that I'd then be tempted to test out the computer's speed via the three mmos I have access to and I really should rest my hands. (I am SO tempted to log into one because I'm in the beta that I think I'm still in a NDC for so can't talk about, dangit.)

...Oh I admit it, I want to read up on the dramafest. So tomorrow, tomorrow I'll catch up on blogs. And get around to babbling/writing about what I've been reading.

Moment of pure delight here because - I am SO happy to have my computer here, having carried it over 1000+ miles, in and out of cars and hotels and it's made it, and so far everything seems to work. Major sigh of relief.

Also I need to figure out a way to read and listen to podcasts at the same time, yet retain information from both. Somehow I don't think I'm going to find a way to manage that...